Terms of Sale
Regulations of Online Store Herballeaf
Table of Contents:
- General Provisions
- Login and registration
- Placing orders
- Prices of goods
- Ways to pay for the goods ordered and fees for the delivery of ordered goods
- Execution of orders, method and cost of delivery of ordered goods
- Right of withdrawal
- Product Complaint
- Out-of-ways for dealing with complaints and redress
- Final Provisions
1. General Provisions
1.1 Contact details: Herbal Leaf Agata Groma, ul. Pl. Wolności 31, 58-400 Kamienna Góra, NIP: 614-152-99-29, herballeaf.eu/herbal-shop/
a) postal address:
Herbal Leaf Agata Groma
Ul. Pl.Wolności 31
58-400 Kamienna Góra
b) telephone number: 602 812 806, 795 459 496, open Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 15:00 (charged at normal telephone call, according to the tariff package service provider used by the customer).
1.2 In these Regulations and Conditions are used terms listed below and they should be understood:
- a) HerbalLeaf, service provider, vendor – the company responsible for all;
- b) Online Store – an online store run by Herbal Leaf available on the website at the address of the company: herballeaf.eu/herbal-shop/
- c) Client – a natural person who has attained 13 years of age, and in the case of non-completion by the person 18 years of age, requires the consent of her legal representative unless it has the full capacity to act, as well as a legal person or entity not having legal personality, which the legislation confers legal capacity, which uses the Online Store, in particular, that the principles laid down in the Regulations places an order through the Online Store;
- d) Consumer – a customer who is a natural person who takes legal action from HerbalLeaf, placing an order in the Online Store.
- e) Duration of the contract – the number of working days in which HerbalLeaf a compilation order placed by the Customer Online Store, entrust their goods to the courier company to deliver the customer and deliver ordered goods via courier to the address specified by the Client in the contract;
- f) Working days – days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays;
- g) Contract – the Customer’s made through the Online Store, specifying: the type and quantity of goods contained in the assortment Online Shop at the time of ordering, payment method, manner of delivery of goods, place of delivery of the goods and the customer’s data, involving a combination of HerbalLeaf by the Client Offer conclusion of the contract of sale, through the Online Store of the goods covered by the contract.
1.3. The Regulations define the terms and conditions Online Store, in particular the principle of concluding, through the Online Store sales contracts for goods, rules for the implementation of these agreements, making, through the Online Store and the principles of the complaint procedure.
1.4 In order to ensure the security of communications and data provided in the Online Store HerbalLeaf ensures the safety of data transmitted in the store.
1.5 Client using Online Store is obliged to:
- a) the use Online Store in accordance with applicable law and the provisions of these Regulations,
- b) the use of the Online Store without disrupting its operation,
- c) not and may not illegal content.
- d) to use Online Store in accordance with good manners and respect for personal goods of other entities,
- e) use of any content contained in the Online Shop only for personal use.
- f) to refrain from activities involving on sending or placing under the Online Store unsolicited commercial information.
2. Login and registration
2.1 Customer Account Service is to allow customers using the functionality of this Online Store after logging in.
2.2 The customer can browse through an assortment Online Store, place orders and make the purchase without registering Customer Account
2.3 The customer can register the Customer Account Online Store by pressing on the home page of this Online Store addresses: herballeaf.eu/herbal-shop/ and herballeaf.pl/ziolowy-sklep/
2.4 Registration of the Customer Account Online Store requires filling in a registration form by giving the username (provided in the registration email) and password. In order to register the customer account is required to read and acceptance by the customer of these Regulations, as well as the Customer’s agreement to the processing of personal data provided during registration. Providing the data indicated as necessary is essential to establish a Customer Account, implementation and service orders placed online store, as well as the proper implementation of electronically supplied services. Provide the data necessary to establish the Client’s account is voluntary, but necessary in order to set up customer accounts. Giving others, not identified as necessary personal data is voluntary and is not required to establish a Customer Account.
2.5 Contract for the provision of electronic services in the area to enable the Client assumptions and using Customer Account Online Store website is concluded upon receipt by the customer e-mail confirming the registration of customer accounts. Customer Account service is provided free of charge by an indefinite period of time.
2.6 After registration the customer’s account, the client can log in to the Online Store, giving indicated during registration login and password.
2.7 The customer may terminate the agreement for the provision of Customer Account Services at any time, without giving any reason and at no cost, by sending HerbalLeaf e-mail: email@example.com or in writing to the postal address HerbalLeaf indicated in paragraph 1 of the Regulations, Customer’s request to remove accounts together with an indication e-mail address (e-mail) currently registered in the Online Store.
2.8 HerbaLeaf may terminate the agreement for the provision of services Customer Account with a 14-day notice for important reasons, which include:
- a) use by Customer Online Store in violation of laws or provisions of these Regulations,
- b) use by the Client Online Store that violates the rights of third parties or good morals.
- c) use by Customer Online Store in a way that distorts its functioning,
- d) sending or posting by the Customer under the Online Store unsolicited commercial (spam).
2.9 HerbalLeaf may make a statement on the termination of a contract for the provision of services to the Client by sending Customer Account statement on the termination of service agreement Customer Account e-mail to electronic mail (e-mail) currently registered in the Online Store.
2.10 Termination of the agreement for the provision of services Customer Account by either Party, and termination of service agreement Customer Account with the consent of both parties will lead to the closure and removal of Customer Account Online Store.
2.11 Termination of the agreement for the provision of services Customer Account by any of the Parties, as well as termination of the agreement for the provision of services Customer Account with the consent of both parties does not affect the rights acquired by the parties prior to termination of the contract.
3. Placing orders
3.1 The customer can purchase the goods contained in the offer Online Store order. Orders can be placed twenty four hours a day, seven days a week by websites Online Store: herballeaf.eu/herbal-shop/, herballeaf.pl/ziolowy-sklep/.
3.2 An essential element ordering procedure is read and acceptance by the customer of these Regulations, every customer is confirmed by checking the appropriate box before finalizing your order. Lack of customer acceptance of these Terms, when ordering, prevents the use of the possibility to buy goods in the Online Store.
3.3 To place an order it is also necessary that the Customer’s personal data specified in the order form marked as necessary. And the Customer’s agreement to the processing of personal data (by checking the appropriate box before the end of the order) specified when ordering in order to implement the orders placed in the Online Store.
3.4 To place an order on the website Online Store herballeaf.eu/herbal-shop/herballeaf.pl/ziolowy-sklep/ must complete the order. Give the address of delivery of goods, payment method, complete the order form and then validate and send the order. Final confirmation of the order implies submission by the customer of the obligation to pay.
3.5 The customer completes the order using the “Basket”. By pressing on the “Add to Cart” Customer chooses the good in range Online Shop at the time of ordering, according to its description and the price.
The order form must indicate:
- a) the name and address of the customer,
- b) The telephone number and e-mail address (e-mail) Client;
- c) the recipient and the address to be delivered the goods, if the ordered goods to be delivered to a different address than the customer address.
3.6 A customer who registered the Customer’s Account in the Online Store can place orders using the Customer Account by logging into Online Store.
3.7 Goods ordered online store may be delivered to the address specified by the Client in the Polish Republic or outside the Polish Republic to selected countries of the European Union. The list of countries to which the goods are supplied ordered online store is available on the website of the Online Store.
3.8 Information on the total contract value, which includes the price of the goods and the cost of its delivery, is always given on the website herballeaf.eu/herbal-shop/herballeaf.pl/ziolowy-sklep/ Online Store. There are a total cost that customer is obliged to pay together with accrued taxes and the costs of delivery.
3.9 The customer has the ability to modify the contract, in particular in terms of choice of goods, goods delivery address, payment method, the data given in the order form, and until his final confirmation, by placing an order.
3.10 Placing an order after its completion, selecting the address for the delivery of the goods, the payment method and fill in the order form. Order placed in the store online, after accepting the Rules and marks the “Buy and pay” entails the obligation to pay.
3.11 Placing an order by the customer means submitting HrbalLeaf offer to conclude a contract of sale of goods which is the subject of the contract.
3.12 After placing an order by the Customer will be immediately sent by HerbalLeaf electronic message confirming receipt of the order and of the order. Upon receipt of the electronic message from HerbalLeaf confirming receipt of the order and of the order, it is a contract of sale between the Client and HerbalLeaf. Confirmation sharing, consolidating, securing the contents of the agreement followed by sending the customer identified above e-mail confirming receipt of the order and of the order.
3.13 Provision for HarbalLeaf electronic services in the area to allow customers to place orders for goods offered by HerbalLeaf through the Online Store is free and a one-off. The service is terminated immediately after the completion of the contract by HarbalLeaf.
3.14 If, after the submission by the Client, the contract includes several different commodities, it turns out that the implementation of the contract will not be possible during the period for execution of the contract, HerabalLeaf immediately inform the customer by e-mail (e-mail), as indicated in the order form or the Customer’s Account. In this case, the customer may cancel the order in part, the implementation of which is not possible within the time limit, or cancel order in full, informing the HerbalLeaf e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Or in writing to the postal address indicated in the HerablLeaf Section 1 of the Regulations.
3.15 In the case referred to in paragraph 15, when the customer has already paid for the goods ordered, HarbalLeaf will return immediately paid the price, or an appropriate fraction thereof, in the event that an order will be executed in part. Refund payments will be using the same method of payment, which used the consumer, unless the consumer explicitly agrees to otherwise reimburse payments – in each case the consumer does not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
3.16 A customer who placed the order and chose cash on delivery, has the right to cancel the order until broadcasting by HarbalLeaf delivery of goods ordered by the customer. Declaration of intent to cancel the contract may be submitted by e-mail email@example.com Upon receipt of the declaration, to cancel the order by e-mail (e-mail), as indicated in the order form or in Customer’s Account when, customer placed an order with the use Customer Account, will be sent a message concerning the implementation phase and the possibility to cancel the order.
The order form must indicate:
- a) the name and address of the client,
- b) The telephone number and e-mail address (e-mail) of the client;
- c) personal data recipient and the address to be delivered the goods, if the ordered goods to be delivered to a different address than the address of the customer.
4. Prices of goods
4.1 The prices of goods presented on the websites Online Store are expressed in Polish zloty, Euro (EUR) and British pounds (GBP) and are gross prices, including taxes, including value-added tax (VAT).
4.2 Commodity prices quoted on the website Online Store does not include the cost of delivery. Costs of delivering the ordered goods are given on the website of the Online Store. The total value of the contract includes the price of the goods and the cost of its delivery.
4.3 Information on the price of goods, weight variant and characteristics of the product are available on the website of the Online Store and are given by the presented goods.
4.4 The price is binding and final, it is the price stated in the “Cart” in the summary order, upon an order by the Customer Online Store.
4.5 The prices of goods presented on the website of an online store may be changed, and the change in the price of goods has no effect on orders placed before changing the price quoted on the Online Store.
5. Ways to pay for the goods ordered and fees for the delivery of ordered goods
5.1 Seller provides the Customer with the following methods of payment in respect of the Sale Agreement:
- a) payment to the bank account of the Seller: PL: PL42 1050 1575 1000 0092 2138 8961, EUR: PL28 1050 1575 1000 0092 2138 9407, GBP: PL03 1050 1575 1000 0092 2139 0439
- b) Electronic payments through PayPal – possible current payment methods are specified on the Online Shop in the “Methods of payment”
- c) Settlement of transactions and electronic payments by credit card are carried out in accordance with customer choice through service Dotpay.pl. Support for electronic payments and payment cards maintained by:
The data service payments:
PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A.
Société en Commandite par Actions
Oficjalna siedziba: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg
RCS Luxembourg B 118 349
- d) The Customer shall make payment in the currency in which the price of a product is given when purchasing the Online Store. After approval of purchases and adoption of an order by HerbalLeaf not change prices and currency in which the order is placed and accepted for implementation by HerbalLeaf.
- e) the prices offered in the online store goods are for each currency separately administered and are administered independently of each other.
5.2 The payment deadline
- a) The customer is obliged to pay the price and shipping costs for the goods ordered in strings of 12 hours of receipt of HerbalLeaf electronic message to a specified by the customer e-mail confirmation of receipt of the order and adopt it for implementation.
- b) In the event that the goods ordered in the Online Shop is to be delivered to the address specified by the Client outside the Polish Republic, to one of the selected European Union countries, the list of which is available on the website of an online store should pay the price and the costs of delivering the goods in the 12 hours of receipt of HerbalLeaf electronic message sent to an address given by the customer e-mail confirming receipt of the order and accepting the order.
6. Execution of orders, method and cost of delivery of ordered goods
6.1 Goods ordered in the Online Shop are delivered in the Polish Republic and selected EU countries. The list of countries to which goods are supplied ordered through the Online Store is available on the website of the Online Store.
6.2 If the goods ordered from the online store, to be delivered to the address specified by the Client in the Republic of Polish, the product is dostarczanprzez courier: General Logistics Systems Poland Sp. z o.o., ul. Tęczowa 10, Głuchowo, 62-052 Komorniki, NIP: 785-15-61-831, KRS 0000005009
Poczta Polska S.A. ul. Rodziny Hiszpańskich 8, 00-940 Warszawa, NIP 525-000-73-13, KRS 00 00 33 49 72
6.3 If the goods ordered from the online store, to be delivered to the address specified by the Client outside the Polish Republic, to one of the selected countries of the European Union, the product is shipped by courier: General Logistics Systems Poland Sp. z o.o., ul. Tęczowa 10, Głuchowo, 62-052 Komorniki, NIP: 785-15-61-831, KRS 0000005009
6.4 Goods ordered in the Online Shop are delivered on weekdays.
6.5 Costs of delivering the ordered goods in the Polish Republic and to selected European countries indicated on the website Online Store borne by the Client.
6.6 The time of completion and transfer to be sent to the courier company or the Polish Post Office filed through the Online Store is a maximum of 4 working days from the date of receipt by the HerbalLeaf confirm that the correct execution of the payment by the paying entity. Until the contract, which is to be delivered outside Polish territory and its borders, should be added time in which the courier or Polish Post Office , should deliver the ordered goods to the address specified when ordering. This time varies depending on the country of delivery by the customer ordered goods.
6.7 Goods ordered in the Online Shop are supplied with proof of purchase issued by HerbalLeaf: fiscal receipt or a VAT invoice covering the object of the contract, and the cost of delivery to the customer.
7. Right of withdrawal
7.1 In accordance with Article 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014. Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014. Pos. 827) A customer who has through the Online Store contract at a distance, may within 14 days to withdraw from the contract without reason. Instruction on the right of withdrawal, including information on when and how to exercise the right of withdrawal and the cost of returning things in the event of withdrawal, which bears the consumer, is attached as Annex 1 to the Rules.
7.2 In accordance with Article 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014. Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014. Pos. 827) Client being a consumer who has concluded via the Online Store contract at a distance, may within 14 days to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason. Instruction on the right to withdraw from the agreement, including in particular information about how and when to exercise the right of withdrawal and the cost of returning things in the event of withdrawal, which bears the consumer, is attached as Annex 1 to the Rules.
7.3 The period of withdrawal begins from the day on which the consumer took possession of the goods or where indicated by the Consumer a third party other than the carrier, came into possession of the goods.
7.4 The consumer may cancel the contract by informing HerbalLeaf about his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement by sending a letter by post to the following address: HerbalLeaf, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The statement of withdrawal from the contract – the model in Annex 2 to the Regulations.
7.5 In the event of cancellation, the consumer is obliged to return the goods immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the day on which he communicates HerbalLeaf to withdraw from the contract. To meet the deadline it is sufficient if the consumer sends the goods before the expiry of the 14 – day period for HerbalLeaf address. The consumer is obliged to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
7.6 In the event of cancellation HerbalLeaf immediately, but not later than within 14 days of receipt of the declaration consumer of withdrawal, the consumer will return all payments received from consumer, including the costs of delivering the goods, with the exception of the additional costs resulting from choice Consumer type of delivery other than the least expensive ordinary delivery offered by HerbalLeaf.
7.7 Recovery of payments will be made by HerbalLeaf using the same methods of payment, which used the consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to otherwise reimburse payments – in each case the consumer does not incur charges in connection with the refund.
7.8 HerbalLeaf await the return of payments received from the consumer to the receipt of goods back, or the consumer has supplied evidence of returning the goods, depending on which event occurs first.
7.9 The consumer shall be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics of delivered goods.
7.10 In accordance with Article 38 of the Law of 30 April 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014., Pos. 827), the right of withdrawal from a distance is not entitled to a consumer in respect of contracts:
- a) the provision of services where the trader made a full service with the express consent of the consumer, who has been informed before the provision that under the provision of the entrepreneur loses the right to withdraw from the agreement;
- b) the object of which is to provide for non-prefabricated, manufactured according to the specifications of the consumer or his servant meet individual needs;
- c) the object of which is to provide for dispersible rapid decay or having a short shelf life;
- d) where the subject of the provision is the thing delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- e) the subject of which benefits are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inextricably linked to other things.
8. Product Complaint
8.1 HerbalLeaf is obliged to deliver goods to customers without any physical and legal defects. HerbalLeaf be liable to the Client responsibility for defects on the terms specified in the Act of 23 April 1964. Civil Code (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2014, pos. 121 as amended), in particular in Article 556 and following of the Code civil.
8.2 A complaint can be filed by the Customer in writing to the address HerbalLeaf or e-mail: email@example.com
8.3 Filing a complaint should include: your name, address, e-mail address (which is to be sent a response to the complaint), the type of product being advertised, the date of purchase of goods, an accurate description of the defect and the date of its declaration, the Client’s request, and selected by way to inform the customer about the way the complaint. The application must include proof of purchase of the goods.
8.4 HerbalLeaaf consider and will address the complaint immediately, but no later than within 14 days of filing the complaint. The method of handling customer complaints will be informed, in accordance with the data indicated in the notification of the complaint.
8.5 Complaints regarding our newsletter or other services electronically supplied services, including malfunctions Online Store, can be made: by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8.6 Complaint concerning our newsletter or other services electronically supplied services should include, in particular: a description of the matter referred to in the complaint, the email address provided during registration Customer Account or in the order form or booking and e-mail address or mailing address to send a reply to the complaint .
9. Non-judical ways of dealing with complaints and redress
9.1 Consumers have among others, the following ways to use extrajudicial possibility of complaint and redress:
- a) is entitled to ask the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection proposing the initiation of mediation proceedings on an amicable settlement between the parties or HerbalLeaf and a consumer.
2) is entitled to ask the permanent amicable consumer courts operating at the provincial inspectorate of Trade Inspection with a request for resolution of the dispute arising from the contract of sale.
9.2 The use of non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and redress is voluntary and both parties must agree to the procedure.
9.3 The aim of the initiation of proceedings should be submitted to the territorially competent Provincial Inspectorate of Commerce request depending on the type of proceedings: the request for mediation or request for adjudication before the consumer arbitration.
9.4 Terms of the organization and operation of permanent consumer courts of arbitration determines the Ordinance of the Minister of Justice on 25 September 2001. On the rules of organization and operation of solid consumer arbitration courts (Journal of Laws 2001, No. 113, item. 1214).
9.5 Information on extrajudicial methods of complaint and redress as well as the rules for access to these procedures are available on the premises and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer advocates, social organizations to which statutory tasks include consumer protection, the Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection and under the following addresses Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php, www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php, www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php,
9.6 The consumer can get free help in the settlement of the dispute by using the free assistance of district (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization to which statutory tasks include consumer protection, among others, Consumer Federation (website address: www.federacja-konsumentow.org.pl.
9.7 In addressing trans-border disputes helps European Consumer Centres Network. The addresses of these institutions are available on the website of the European Consumer Centre www.konsument.gov.pl
10.1 The customer can opt in to receive Nawsletter provided by HerbalLeaf. Newsletter is sent only to customers who ordered news by checking the appropriate box on the order form and have agreed to receive the specified e-mail address commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002. On electronic services (consolidated text, Journal of Laws . from 2013., pos. 1422).
10.2 The service newsletter, by e-mail, provided by the Customer at e-mail address, the information is sent in the form of an electronic letter and contains information on product offerings HerbalLeaf. Newsletter is sent free of charge.
10.3 The customer can at any time, without giving any reason and at no cost, to change the designated e-mail address to which the newsletter is sent or abandon the newsletter. Such information should be sent to the email address: email@example.com
11.1 The personal data given by the Customer in the process of registration or receipt of orders are processed by HerbalLeaf Agata Groma, ul. Pl. Wolności 31, 58-400 Kamienna Góra, NIP: 614-152-99-29
11.2 An essential element of registration and placing an order by the Customer is to give his personal data marked as obligatory and Customer’s agreement to the processing of personal data. Providing personal data marked is voluntary, but necessary in order to register and place an order, their implementation and maintenance.
11.3 If the customer has consented to the service provided by electronic means, whose purpose is to provide free newsletters, the resulting e-mail address is added to the list of e-mailing and is used for marketing purposes to send the Customer commercial information electronically in the form of a newsletter.
11.4 Consent to the processing of personal data occurs by checking the appropriate box by the customer during the registration and ordering.
11.5 Personal data collected are not available to third parties, except for the transmission of data entity involved in the execution of the contract in order to provide the customer ordered goods. The data is also transmitted to an entity through which followed the settlement of payment transactions.
11.6 The customer has the right to access their personal data and correct them. To do this, should contact the HerbalLeaf the following address: Herballeaf Agata Groma ul. Pl. Wolności 31, 58-400 Kamienna Góra or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
11.7 Personal data is processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 26 April 2016 (RODO) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection).
11.9 Cookies are used on the Site with the permission of the user. Compatible can be expressed by the user through appropriate software settings, in particular web browser, installed in the communication device used by the user to view the contents of the Website.
11.10 Service User may at any time limit or disable cookies in your browser.
12. Final Provisions
12.1 The agreements concluded in the online store are concluded in Polish.
12.2 Information and price lists published on the website of the Online Store at herballeaf.eu/herbal-shop/, herballeaf.pl/ziolowy-sklep/ relating to the goods presented in the store online, do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Act of April 23, 1964 . Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item. 121, as amended)
12.3 HerbalLeaf reserves the right to amend these Regulations due to legal or organizational. Amendments to the Regulations enter into force within 14 calendar days from the date of placing web pages for the store.
12.4 In matters not provided for in the Regulations, the provisions of Polish law, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964. Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item. 121, as amended) and the provisions of the Act of 30 April 2014. on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014., pos. 827).
- These Regulations shall take effect from the date (date of commencement of operations) and applies to contracts concluded from that date.
NOTICE ABOUT THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The right of withdrawal
The customer is entitled to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The deadline to withdraw from the contract expire after 14 days from the day:
1) where the customer came into the possession of things or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer has entered into possession for the agreement regarding the transfer of ownership of things,
2) in which customer came into possession of the last of the things or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the client came into possession of the last of the things – in case the agreement regarding the transfer of ownership of many things, which are delivered separately,
3) in which customer came into possession of the last lot or piece or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by customer came into possession of the last lot or piece – in case the agreement regarding the transfer of ownership of the thing delivered in batches or in part,
4) to conclude – in the case of service contracts.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must notify HerbalLeaf accurate data on the e-mail address: email@example.com, or a letter mailed to the following address: address
MODEL FORM OF WITHDRAWAL
This is to inform about my withdrawal from the sales contract the following products / provision of the following services
|No.||Name||Amount||The gross unit price|
Date of agreement / acceptance:
Name of the consumer:
Address of the consumer: