Latin name herbs in the blend: Echinacea purpurea L., Rosa canina L., Rosa canina L., Sorbus aucuparia L. , Urtica dioica L.
“Longe praestantius est quam praeservare curare” – Prevention is better than cure, known since antiquity and attributed to Hippocrates sentence, does not become outdated. Autumn and winter is a time of increased incidence of colds and other respiratory infections. To prevent the disease we should think about strengthening natural immunity. Herbal blend to strengthen the resistance was created for people who suffer from frequent infections. Herbs that are part of the blend works in different directions:
1. Herb and root of Echinacea act as a stimulant to the immune system, help maintain the immune system to “standby”. A large amount of vitamin C contained in Wild rose fruits (Rosa canina) and Rowan berries (Mountain ash) help prevent colds.
2. The active substances contained in herbs included in our mix, help the body fight viruses and bacteria. Studies have shown that Echinacea purpurea destroys the viruses that cause the most common types of infections of the upper respiratory tract also showed weaker antibacterial action. Salvia inhibits the growth of bacteria, even some antibiotic-resistant strains.
3. The herbs contained in the mixture, act anti-inflammatory (Salvia, Mountain ash) and seal the walls of blood vessels.
4. Due to the presence of vitamins and minerals in Wild rose fruits and Rowan berries, and also contained in the leaves of nettle, a blend strengthens and complements the deficiency of vitamins and minerals.
Important! Herbal blends containing Echinacea should be used regularly and for a long time. After a month of treatment should be interrupted for 14 days.
Composition of herbal blend:
- Echinacea – Coneflower herb
- Echinacea – Coneflower root
- Briar – Rosa canina fruit
- Sage – Sage leaf
- Mountain Ash – Rowanberry fruit
- Great Nettle – Nettle leaf
- Strengthen immunity
The datails of herbs from our Encyclopedia of Herbs: