Headache is a problem which concerns many of us. If you do not want or can not use chemical painkillers, a good way to headache will be the use of herbs. The list of herbs that soothe the headache is long, for this reason we have developed a herbal blend that contains herbs most effective in relieving headaches, herbs contained in the blend also operate slightly calming effect.
– Lemon balm leaf – reduces muscle tension and calms so relieves headaches caused by prolonged stress, working too lightly analgesic and anti-vomit.
– Flower hawthorn – flavonoids in the flowers of hawthorn operate a relaxant effect on blood vessels (including the brain), thus improving brain oxygenation.
– Peppermint leaf acts relaxant, sedative, warming, anesthetic and analgesic and anti-nausea, it is often recommended for use during a migraine.
– Hops are calming, are effective in relieving headaches that occur during menstruation and accompanied by changes in the weather. Chamomile – analgesic and anti-inflammatory and relieves nausea.
– Linden flowers – relieve pain and muscle relaxant work. Reduces fever and calming, especially recommended in nervous fatigue.
– Angelica root – calming and slightly analgesic, angelica root in the literature herb is recommended to be used in case of headache and dizziness.
In relieving headaches warm infusions work best, so remember to brew made with our blend drink immediately after brewing. Let us also remember that if headaches occur frequently or are particularly intense problem should be consulted with a doctor who will determine the cause of the occurrence of headaches.
Composition of herbal blend:
- Lemon balm leaf
- Hawthorn flower
- Peppermint – Mint leaf
- Hop cone
- Angelica root
- Chamomile flower
- Linden blossom flowers
The datails of herbs from our Encyclopedia of Herbs: