Herbs in fitness
Fitness is by definition just a healthy lifestyle, insiders said that it was aware of a healthy lifestyle, through which manages to keep the body fit and healthy for many years mainly thanks to a healthy, conscious nutrition and physical exercise.
Fitness concept comes from the United States where he began to use it in the 1980s and determined the being “a good and efficient”, in Poland, stating that we use basically only since the 1990s.
A huge impact on the distribution of fitness as a movement, or the way “for life” was Jane Fonda, which is recovering from a broken leg has decided to get back in shape thanks to aerobic exercise performed to the beat of disco music. While the same aerobics, from which properly all began, invented a doctor working in NASA caring about the condition of the American astronauts, Dr. Cooper.
That’s how it started … and still developing, the very concept of fitness determines the range of behaviors which result in adequate physical and psychical condition and is not, of course, only exercise, but also about the right diet, forms of entertainment and relaxation, psychic activity, and many others. So we say the most about making fitness that changes the properly human life and adapt them to a few principles:
- healthy, effective diet
- physical activity
Currently, fitness is very broad notion. Many products, especially food, is called the “fit” thus marking their theoretically a good effect on the body. People interested in fitness are usually very aware of the impact of individual products and ingredients they have on their body and often, because pay close attention to what they eat and drink, looking for new, unknown or unfamiliar products in the region. With the trends, which is thus formed, we know exotic fruits or learn about the properties of forgotten products that have a positive impact on body functions. A more recent example can be even tapinambur, kale or bran cereal.
Among the supporters of fitness you can also be seen clearly a trend that has long been observed in dietary recommendations, which, in short, boils down to the principle of “the less processed the better” . Merit among other things, this movement is the requirement for product information on the content of sugar, salt, fat, protein and energy value of the product.
For people living in accordance with the principles of fitness it is extremely important what they eat and drink, and the effectiveness of meals and drinks. appreciate the herbs, basic principles of fitness:
- Replacing salt with herbs which, in addition, it improves the taste of food it is also affected (especially those commonly used in cooking) to improve the digestion.
- Use of herbs and herbal blends cleansing the body in the purification process, the most commonly used Cistus (pink rockrose), nettle, walnut leaves or birch.
- Use of herbs in the process of weight loss such as dandelion, goldenrod, or the seeds of Plantago Psyllium.
- Use herbs fighting viruses and colds, extremely effective here are the fruits of elderberry, raspberry or wild rose, as well as flowers of linden and chamomile.
- Fight with the stress or relax with a cup of hops, linden, chamomile, plantain leaves, or St. John’s wort, or wrap for tired eyes prepared Eyebright herb.
- Eliminating the imperfections of the skin with compresses or infusion of Viola tricolor.
We cannot also forget that herbs are often better than the majority of dietary supplement shortages of various components in the body, and at the same time are absorbed by the body much more effectively than with supplement tablets. An example would be silicon which is the building block of hair and nails, which is a rich source of horsetail. Rosehip, whose wealth is mainly vitamin C, rose has her more than lemon, and absorption is several times higher than the lemon juice. Magnesium, which, as we know, is an element that absorbs relatively little of supplements, more efficiently assimilate when you will be supplied with green parsley.
Such examples are many. Providing the body the nutrients directly from the diet, preferably untreated or poorly processed and combat many ailments natural methods such as using herbs perfectly fits the idea of fitness, the basic assumption is not only efficiency, but above all, awareness and continuous improvement ways to maintain the health and well-being of the whole human body.
You can also read our encyclopedia of herbs:
- Cistus (pink rockrose)
- Birch leaf
- Dandelion leaf
- Viola tricolor (Wild Pansy)
- Psyllium seeds
- Briar – Rosa Canina fruits
- St. John’s wort
- Herbal blend for slimming
- Herbal blend for cleansing
- Cistus (pink rockrose)
- Psyllium seeds
- Viola tricolor (Wild Pansy herb)
- Horsetail (Equisetim)