The immune system is a barrier that protects the body against the penetration of microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, fungi and harmful substances. Children are more vulnerable to penetration of microorganisms because their immune system is not fully mature, making them less resistant to infection. It is particularly difficult to avoid frequent infections in preschoolers and students. To reduce the risk of infection, the child resistance can be enhanced by appropriate herbs.
– Herb echinacea stimulates the immune system to fight infections such as colds or flu, increases the activity of white blood cells and stimulates the production of antiviral active substances. More than the results of the study showed that echinacea reduces the duration and relieves the symptoms of the common cold.
– Chamomile has anti-inflammatory mucous membranes of the mouth and throat.
– Melissa beyond sedation, also exhibits anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
– Fruit raspberries have warming properties, astringent, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
– Rose hips are primarily a valuable source of vitamins and minerals, without which the immune system will not function properly, wild rose is particularly rich in natural vitamin C. Natural vitamin C higher than that synthesized, both the rate of absorption in the gastrointestinal tract as well as the activity of the operation – it is about three times more active and its high concentration for a longer time in the body.
– Peppermint leaves stimulate appetite, help digestion of food and increase the absorption of nutrients from food, which the body needs for proper functioning of the immune system and the whole body.
Composition of herbal blend:
Lemon balm – Balm leaf
Raspberry dried fruit
Rosa canina fruit
Peppermint – Mint leaf
- Strengthen immunity
The datails of herbs from our Encyclopedia of Herbs: