Latin name herbs in the blend: Crataegus laevigata, Melissa officinalis L., Urtica dioica L., Juglans regia
Momentary memory problems happen to everyone, but unfortunately, their frequency increases with age. Good memory associated with concentration when we are distracted, difficult to memorize information and learn. As technology improves the amount of stimulus that reaches the brain increases, our brains are barraged with thousands of messages and images from TV screens, monitors, smartphones. This causes problems with concentration and memory, then we reach for the coffee and energy drinks which aggravate the situation flushing out of the body with important minerals such as magnesium.
So let’s help memory and concentration naturally using herbs that strengthen the nervous system and cardiovascular system and provide nutrients and minerals:
– Inflorescences and fruits of hawthorn – flavonoids contained in them have a beneficial effect on the blood vessels of the brain, causing its appropriate oxygenation. Flavonoids operate smoothly and slowly and their effect lasts for a long time, so that there is no damage to the blood vessels and their use is safe. Fruits and flowers of hawthorn perfectly also affect the heart, improving its efficiency.
– Lemon balm is a plant, associated primarily with sedation. You should know that infusion of lemon balm effect on the central nervous system is also linked to improving memory and concentration. It is so effective that in a study conducted in patients with Alzheimer’s disease who were administered an infusion of lemon balm, noted improvement of cognitive function.
– Nettle is a herb that levels the vital micronutrients and vitamins contained in the leaves mineral salts are part of numerous enzymes that are involved in many metabolic processes. Drinking infusion nettle increases the quantity of hemoglobin and red blood cells, thus recovering oxygenation of tissues, including brain tissue.
– An infusion of walnut leaves has a cleansing effect, causing neutralization and removal from the body of harmful products of metabolism. The purification of toxins resulting in improved overall health and more power to operate.
Composition of herbal blend:
- Common Hawthorn – Hawthorn fruit
- Lemon balm – Balm leaf
- Common Hawthorn – Hawthorn flower
- Great Nettle – Nettle leaf
- Walnut – Walnut leaf
- Memory improvement
The datails of herbs from our Encyclopedia of Herbs: