Colds are a common problem of children and adults, particularly in the autumn and winter. Upper respiratory tract infection commonly referred to as the common cold is causing the characteristic symptoms such as fever, sore throat, runny or bone pain. These symptoms may be ameliorated using the herb that the components of our blend, they exhibit anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, diaphoretic, warming and relieve nasal.
– Linden blossom in the literature herb is recommended in fevers, colds, tonsillitis, flu, pharyngitis and bronchitis, also has a calming effect.
-Rose fruit contains a large amount of natural vitamin C. Taking natural vitamin C during infection is important because at high fever there is a deficiency of this vitamin in the body, the natural vitamin C is three times more active than the synthetic and longer persistence in the body. Due to the high content of vitamins and other rosehip it has a general strengthening.
– The infusion of the dried fruits of raspberries was given a well-known home remedy for the common cold, which works diaphoretically. Traditionally it was used in viral and bacterial infections accompanied by fever.
– Flower Chamomile has anti-inflammatory, is also weaker antibacterial activity.
– Peppermint leaf is the raw material used widely, colds should receive an infusion of peppermint leaves due to a sanitizing action. In addition, peppermint stimulates appetite and facilitate digestion of food and increase the absorption of nutrients from food, which the body needs to fight infection. Remember that natural methods of treatment for colds is better and safer treatment for the body than synthetic drugs, especially in children.
We should also remember that in case of symptoms persisting longer than a few days, high fever, contact your doctor.
Composition of herbal blend:
- Raspberry- Raspberry dried fruit
- Briar – Rosa canina fruit
- Linden blossom – Littleleaf Lime flowers
- Peppermint – Mint leaf
- Chamomile – Chamomile flower
The datails of herbs from our Encyclopedia of Herbs: