Latin name herbs in the blend: Hibiscus sabdariffa Matricaria chamomilla L Calendula officinalis L. Tilia L. Rosa rugosa Centaurea cyanus L.
Flower solace is an extremely aromatic flower composition. The infusion of the mixture is a floral relaxing drink of beautiful pink color. The herbs contained in the mixture act calmingly, relaxing and mildly cleansing, they also favor the digestive tract, the brew can also be used to aid in colds and flu.
– Chamomile flower is calming, is traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of long-term stress and neurosis, also alleviates the symptoms of stomach and intestinal disorders (contractions, abdominal pain, nausea), mild painkillers, soothes the menstrual pain.
– Marigold flower are cleansing, traditionally used as a blood cleaner and during colds, flu and other infections.
– Lime flower acts as a sedative, diastole and diuretic (cleansing), it is also an excellent remedy for colds, flu, fever and cough – antipyretic, anti-tussive, soothes mucous throat irritation.
– Rose petals act anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and astringent, improve their mood, give a mixture of unusual rose aroma.
– Cornflower bluebottle It’s a diuretic and cleansing flower, traditionally used to treat urinary inflammation, urolithiasis and poisoning, and has also been used to treat eye diseases.
– Hibiscus flower – bibiscus infusion works refreshingly, removes free radicals, improves immune system, regulates intestinal function and improves digestion, reduces the amount of carbohydrates absorbed from the digestive tract, protects the liver, diuretic and helps to purify the body with toxins and is a source of vitamin C.
Delicate taste and unusual aroma of tea makes it a great suggestion for afternoon relaxation. In combination with our other products it is also a perfect gift idea for a loved one.
Composition of herbal blend:
- Hibiscus flower
- Chamomile flower
- Lime flower
- Marigold flower
- Lime flower
- Cornflower bluebottle
- Purification of the body
The datails of herbs from our Encyclopedia of Herbs: